Saving Nature is Saving us
The celebration of our planet doesn’t only span a single day or month. We’re committed to protecting and conserving nature all years of our life. We at JANSEWAK take oath to protect nature and educate people do the same.
Ways to save nature
1. Stop Overusing natural resources - our natural resources are limited. We must not waste these precious resources. We can not recreate them so our future generations also have right over these.
2. Use water efficiently—Consider how much energy it takes to pump and treat water. A simple, water-smart action, like repairing a leaky faucet or pipe, can also save thousands of gallons of water each year.
3. Conserve electricity—When leaving your office or home, make sure to turn off unnecessary lights and power down computers and electronics that aren’t in use.
4. Rideshare—Pick transportation with the smallest environmental impact. This includes carpooling, taking public transportation, walking or biking..
5. Recycle—From recycling plastic bottles to composting food, you can help reduce the amount of garbage that you send to landfills. 6. Plant Trees - Plant as many trees as many possible and take care of them until they are fully grown. This will save our environment from pollution , and we can breathe. 7. Use Bioderadables- WE must promote materials in our daily life which are biodegradable , plastic's use should be minimal. 8. Generate Electricity -by Solar power and wind power as much possible. Clean ways of power generation are compulsory in our future life. 9. Use paper responsibly—Think before you print! Print or copy your content only when it’s really needed. And if you do, remember to use both sides of the paper. It will save cutting large no of trees.
Spread the word
Talk to your family and friends about the actions you’re taking to conserve nature. You can inspire them to make better choices for the planet we share.